The Imperceptible Country
Citizenship operates on a "pay what you want" model (> $70/year). I keep it low because I don't want membership to stress members' finances. If you love the community, we want your dues to be sustainable, so choose an amount you won't worry about.
- Immediate access to the Imperceptible Country, an active community of ~500 writers, hackers, podcasters, Youtubers, academics and post-academics, founders, and investors.
- Free access to periodic lectures, seminars, and discussions (outsiders generally pay ~$25 each event)
- Private Q&As with invited guests (archive includes talks with Mike Solana on Substack, Mike Gibson on VC for outsiders, MemeAnalysis on growing a theory Youtube to 100k subscribers, and more).
- An Urbit planet—your own private computer in the cloud—and access to the Imperceptible City on the Urbit network.
- Invitation to the annual IRL meetup
More details at Imperceptible.Country